Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr. Opinionated


I'm talking about the one in the front, wearing the orange shirt.

He generally gets upset when I try to take his picture, and starts shaking his head, saying "no no no." But when he notices the camera, and he wants me to take a picture, then it's fine. (Sound familiar, mothers of toddlers, or mothers of former toddlers?)

I was sick again today, but am feeling better, thanks to my wonderful husband who let me get quite a bit of rest and took Stephen out for an errand even though he (Ryan) has a huge project due on Tuesday.

In other news, we bought Abby her first toothbrush tonight. She also ate applesauce and seemed to like it. She seems to be trying to get up on all fours, but she doesn't use both arms and just ends up getting on her side and pivoting, frustrating herself in the process.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you rearranged the furniture. I miss being there with you guys!