Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still grandpa's big boy

We saw an MD today for Stephen's 6-month checkup. 23 pounds, 1 ounce and 29 inches tall. I'm so thankful he is doing well! We were kindly dismissed from the doctor's practice today; now on to doctor shopping all over again. I have some good suggestion from friends, but lack the type of insurance that covers those doctors. Ahh, the medical field today.

I wanted to show this photo because I think it is so cute of both little boys. The other guy is my cousin, Jonathan.

I put some videos up on YouTube and apparently the one of Heidi's "Egghead" song is generating quite a few hits. Stephen's piano practice session is also on there.

We enjoyed seeing my parents for dinner tonight. We are excited to see Heidi and Anthony this weekend!

No comments: