Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tweeting Stephen

I have pondered starting a twitter feed for the funny and odd things that Stephen says. Many times in a day I laugh at something odd he says, and he isn't even intending to be funny. I think it's typical of a 3-year-old, and it cracks us up.

Today as we were heading to HEB, he was holding my hand in the parking lot and he said, "Uh-oh, Mama, I hear something." (The problem would be if he didn't hear anything.)

Then afterward we were sitting in the car, waiting to get onto Potranco, when he said "Mama, that B is broken! And then it made a star!" I didn't see what he was looking at right away, but when I did, I knew exactly what he meant. Check out the logo for this bank.

3 comments:

amber said...

From my years of teaching preschool, I think boys say the funniest things. Girls will occasionally say something humorous but it's the boys that repeatedly say things to make you laugh. Keep recording those comments. It will be funny to read them again someday.

Lisa said...

last night, he said to ryan, completely out of the blue:

"the horse will turn into a mouse and eat cheese"

joe said...

Brilliant! I might do the same thing but for Ayumi. Do you mind if I borrow your idea? I have a twitter account but I don't really use it. I just started it to enter a contest for a new camera. But I'll follow Stephen if you follow Ayumi. :)