Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And the Winner Is ...

... Foster Drost! The contest being the person who traveled the farthest to have mac and cheese with Ryan and Lisa.

We enjoyed having André, Foster, and Rede with us for the night. Now Stephen and I are getting ready to go up to my parents' with Heidi to leave for Germany later today. I really hope Stephen's sleeping schedule isn't too hard to adapt to Europe!

I asked Foster at one point to sit next to Stephen. He refused, saying that he thought Stephen would vomit on his bears. I guess spitup and vomit are one and the same to a 3-year-old. It's understandable. He still has a fascination with trains, and played with them on our living room floor.

We'll post once or twice from Europe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leathermans!!!!

Sweet...I didn't know you had a blog! Lindsey says hello!

Thank you so much for the update letter [we received it today!]. I haven't talked to you in such a long time. I the Lord is prospering in you!

I have been praying for you guys. I will pray specifically for your trip to Europe! God bless you and keep your family! I'll check your blog and keep posting:)

In Christ
Noah and Lindsey Braymen